Hello there and the happiest of Wednesdays to you all! An especially big hello to my new followers, I cannot believe there are 118 of you now, I feel so lucky, thank you so much, you're all very very welcome in my little corner of the blogosphere :)
Rehearsals have been going very well indeed, my only problem is the lack of sleep with all the early starts and such, because when I'm sleepy all I want to do is eat cake. Not the best of plans when you're jumping about all day! But in the name of my general love of cakes I thought I would share these yummy mini cupcake pictures with you. I made these teeny tiny cakes before my trip to Disneyland, they were much enjoyed by all on the Eurostar, I can tell you :) Here's their little story...
|Out of the oven, a bit naked...|
|Now clothed in chocolate frosting goodness but not quite complete...|
|Add a strawberry slice, and voila!|
I could have eaten these all day. Actually, scrap that, I could eat them all day right now. Nom nom nom nom...
After all this talk of scrummy things it only seems fair that I share some scrummies with all of you, my lovely readers, so without further ado let's bring on this week's wonderfuls!
- I own a pair of Melissa / Vivienne Westwood shoes (white with cherries, I love them!) so I naturally got very excited when I saw this post about their new autumn/winter collection. Methinks my wallet may be abused some time soon...!
- I just had to share this post of Casey's with you for the beautiful pictures. Her hair is incredible, inspiration for anyone who aspires to create the perfect vintage look :)
- Ever since I saw them on Dragon's Den I have been fascinated with The Vintage Patisserie and it's creator, Angel. Now she has released a book on "hosting your perfect tea party" and I cannot wait to get my hands on it - it's my Birthday soon, hint hint my Sweetheart ;) - if you're interested check out this review over at Penny Dreadful Vintage, I guarantee you'll be captivated!
- Is it just me or are these some of the most fabulous cupcakes you have ever seen? I'd love the brilliant Katie Cakes to make some yummies for me!
- This post by A Girl, A Style reminded me how fun it can be to be a bit of a tourist in your own city. I'm longing for the time off to re-explore the streets of london, fabulously-glamorous-tourist-esque style :)
- Casey has some fabulous embroidery to share this week, it's made me miss my own embroidery project. Time to plan the next methinks...
I hope you've enjoyed this week's Wondefuls, I've so enjoyed collecting them all for you! Join me again soon for some more creative projects, even though my spare time is sparse I've still managed to start some new bits and bobs. More on that soon!
Bye for now :)